Welcome to the SAGE edge site Marriages and Families In the 21st Century, Second Edition, by Tasha Howe. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
SAGE EDGE FOR STUDENTS enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize student study time, anywhere, anytime
- eQuizzes that allow students to assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention
- A customized online action plan that includes tips and feedback on student progress through the course and materials
- Chapter summaries with learning objectives that reinforce the most important material
- Chapter-specific study questions that allow students to engage with the material
- Exclusive access to influential SAGE journal content that ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning