Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Special Education in Contemporary Society, 7e, by Richard M. Gargiulo and Emily C. Bouck.
You’ll find the following resources on this site:
SAGE edge for students enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- video and multimedia content that bring concepts to life and facilitate further exploration of topics;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- links to a sample individualized education program (IEP) and a sample individualized family service plan (IFSP); and
- a glossary of key terms in Spanish is available for download.