Welcome to the SAGE edge site Abnormal Child and Adolescent Psychology, Third Edition by Robert J. Weis. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- A customized online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter