TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE: TRUE OR FALSE?
- An individual breaches the peace when he or she engages in violent, abusive, indecent, profane, boisterous, unreasonably loud, or otherwise disorderly conduct that causes a violent response by two or more individuals.
- The crime of inciting a riot requires the participation of ten or more individuals.
- A vagrancy law likely would be held constitutional that makes it a criminal offense for individuals to appear in public who are identified by the police as thieves or drug dealers.
- It is constitutional for a city to adopt a law that makes it a criminal offense for two or more known gang members to assemble together on a public street.
- Prostitutes as well as customers may be guilty of soliciting or loitering for the purpose of prostitution.
- The only difference between the legal definition of obscenity and the legal definition of child pornography is that child pornography involves the use of children.