Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Juvenile Court Improvement Program
This video showcases the North Carolina Judicial Branch’s program to improve court practice in child abuse, neglect, and dependency cases.
- Family Voices in Juvenile Justice
This video offers a brief overview of the system and advice from parents who know the process firsthand--parents, grandparents, guardians, advocates, and experts from the courts, defense, prosecution, and probation.
- Young People of Color Are Central to Debate Over “Raising the Age”
This report covers the raising-the-age debate in New York.
- Oregon Attorneys Argue State’s Juvenile Sentencing Laws Are Unconstitutional
This report covers sentencing laws in Oregon.
- National Juvenile Court Data Archive
The official website for the National Juvenile Court Data Archive.