Welcome to the SAGE edge site Juvenile Justice, First Edition, by Frank Schmalleger and Cathy D. Marcum. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- learning objectives that reinforce the most important material;
- chapter-specific study questions that allow students to engage with the material;
- exclusive access to influential SAGE journals that tie important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning; and
- multimedia resources that facilitate student use of Internet resources, further exploration of topics, and responses to critical thinking questions.