Welcome to the SAGE edge site The Process of Research in Psychology, Fourth Edition, by Dawn M. McBride. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- Flashcards for “anywhere, anytime” studying.
- Answers to all of the Test Yourself sections that appear at the end of each chapter.
- SPSS data files are provided for statistical data examples found in Chapter 9.
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to full-text SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter to encourage students to think critically
- A lab exercise matrix offers a guide to using the lab manual.