SAGE Journal Articles
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Using the multiple regression results presented in Table 3, identify the significant predictors of “help seeking”.
- As indicated on page 447, the overall model as presented in Table 3 has an overall R2 of .24. Using this information, how well do the factors accounted for in Table 3 predict “help seeking”?
- What is the relationship between school engagement, educational expectation, self-esteem, and parental factors? Answer these questions using Table 2; Interpret the correlations using PRE framework.
- How well do each of the factors mentioned in the article predict academic performance? Use R2 presented in Table 3 to answer this question.
- Were the authors’ original hypotheses proven or disproven?
- Are there any questions that you may have added to the measures on page 468?
- Examine Table 1 on page 472. If this table were presented as is on an exam, would you be able to interpret the significant findings and provide a summary?