Welcome to the student resources SAGE edge site for of Social Statistics for a Diverse Society, eighth edition by Chava Frankfort-Nachmias and Anna Leon-Guerrero. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience. The student resources site includes:
- An online Action Plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience.
- Chapter Main Points and Learning Objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Mobile-friendly practice Quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
- SAGE Journal Articles combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience. Full-text CQ Researcher, Pacific Standard magazine, and SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts.
- Web Resources are included for further research and insights.
- Study Questions help reinforce key concepts in each chapter for self-review.
- Datasets and Codebooks are available for you to use while answering the SPSS exercises in the text.
- Appendices from the text are included for your reference.
We gratefully acknowledge Chava Frankfort-Nachmias and Anna Leon-Guerrero for writing an excellent text. Special thanks are also due to Michael Clark, Kerrimaphi Tiewsoh Denholm, Qingwen Dong of University of the Pacific, Katie Jacobs of University of Central Missouri for developing the digital resources on this site.