Management and Business Research
SAGE edge for students provides a personalised approach to help you accomplish your coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment and features:
- Learning objectives for each chapter that reinforce the most important material
- Practice quizzes that allow you to assess your understanding of course material, with 3 short answer questions per chapter and 10 multiple choice questions per chapter
- Exclusive access to SAGE journal articles and chapters which have been carefully selected to support and expand on key concepts and to encourage critical thinking
- Links to websites and videos that offer a new perspective and an alternative learning style
- A complete dataset so you can practice data analysis with helpful notes from the authors
- Action plan for a more personalised learning experience
- Mobile friendly eFlashcards to strengthen your understanding of key terms and concepts
SAGE edge for instructors supports teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students. SAGE edge instructor resources for this book include:
- PowerPoint slides for each chapter that can be edited for use in teaching
- Instructor’s Manual containing chapter overviews, hints and tips, guidance on the exercises and examples in the book and additional exercises (some incorporating the use of video).
- Links to additional guidance on everything from the supervision of research to undertaking a systematic literature review and much more.
About the book:
Now in its Fifth Edition, this much-loved text offers theoretical and philosophical depth as well as insights into practice.
The text covers the entire research process in an accessible way and provides critical, thoughtful treatment of important issues like ethics and politics, making it an invaluable companion for any business and management student.
New to the Fifth Edition:
- Expanded to include examples from across business and management including Marketing, International Business and Psychology
- Up-to-date, international examples and cases from a range of countries
- Introductory chapter looks at writing proposals in detail
- Chapter on the literature review now includes how to critically review
- Move towards new technologies and social media including discussion of wikis and cloud sourcing
- Improved structure and flow, with three chapters on qualitative methods and three on quantitative methods
- Additional practical exercises which are linked to key research tasks throughout
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?