Welcome to the student resources SAGE edge site for of Sociology, Eleventh edition by David M. Newman. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience. The student resources site includes:
- An online Action Plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience.
- Mobile-friendly practice Quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
- Carefully selected chapter-by-chapter Video and Multimedia content which enhance classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- SAGE Journal Articles combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience. Full-text SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts.
- Micro-macro Connection features demonstrate how individual experiences connect to broader cultural, institutional, and structural phenomena.
- Sociologists at Work features expose students to the importance and application of social science research.