After reading this chapter, you should be able to:
- Identify the tables or measures used to investigate the connection between variables.
- Discuss how multivariate analysis is used to determine relationships between variables of categorical data.
- Explain the tools that treat a dependent variable as a linear function of various combinations of independent variables.
- Relate the ways in which to enter a categorical variable into a regression model.
- Describe the process of logistic regression.