After reading this chapter, you should be able to:
- Determine how the values of one variable are related to those of another.
- Explain cross-tabulation as a means of showing the relationship between categorical viable associations.
- Describe the methods and tools used to measure the strength of relationships in tables.
- Relate the ways to explain relationships between a categorical and a quantitative variable.
- Identify the regression analysis methods for describing the ways in which an independent and dependent variable are associated.