1. Describe how #MeToo has given publicity to forms of exploitation most people used to conceal.
2. Define different types of gender violence and illustrate how each reflects the perpetrator’s sense of entitlement.
3. Identify why blaming survivors of gender violence is a way of further victimizing them.
4. Explain how gender violence is a by-product of conventional ideas about masculinity.
5. Recognize that while only certain people are to blame for gender violence, all of us are responsible for it.