Welcome to the SAGE edge site Action Research, First Edition, by Michael Putman and Tracy Rock. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- An online Action Plan allows students to track their progress through the course and materials and to individualize their learning experience.
- Learning Objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Mobile-friendly practice Quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
- Carefully selected chapter-by-chapter Video and Multimedia content which enhance classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- SAGE Journal Articles combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience.