Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Linda Hill: How to manage for collective creativity
Harvard professor Linda Hill, co-author of "Collective Genius," discusses how companies, such as Pixar and Google, have a model of group leadership that fuels productivity and innovation.
- Tuckerman’s Stages of Group Development
This youtube clip shows how Tuckerman’s Stages of Group Development unfolds in the movie, Remember the Titans.
- How to Be a Great Facilitator
Karen Friedman discusses and provides examples of group facilitator skills specifically for work groups.
- This American Life: Ruining It For the Rest of Us (Prologue: First 12 min)
Will Felps, a professor at Rotterdam School of Management in the Netherlands, conducts an experiment to see what happens when a bad worker joins a team. He later examines how an individual can inspire and empower a group even in the midst of dysfunctional group dynamics.
- Is Too Much Collaboration a Bad Thing?
Jason Fried discusses the problems with meetings in the workplace and how too much collaboration stifles productivity.