Welcome to the SAGE edge site Action Research, Sixth Edition by Craig A. Mertler. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
The open-access student resources include:
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow you to practice and assess how much you’ve learned and where you need to focus your attention;
- Video vignettes of the author and other practitioner-researchers discussing various aspects of the book and the process of conducting action research;
- Chapter Summaries outline key points from each chapter and can be used as lecture notes or study material;
- Author-created interactive PDF Developmental Templates to guide you through many of the steps and decisions in designing and conducting original action research;
- Sample Action Research Reports include useful examples to draw on when creating an action research report.
- A link to the author’s Action Research Mentor App for help in designing action research studies for particular settings.