Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Law and Society, Third Edition, by Matthew Lippman.
You’ll find the following resources on this site:
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards reinforce understanding of key terms and concepts that have been outlined in the chapters.
- Carefully selected, video links feature relevant interviews, lectures, personal stories, inquiries, and other content for use in independent or classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- Law and Society on the Web provide students with opportunities to further their learning about the chapter topics by linking to relevant resources on the web.
- An additional chapter on International Human Rights and International Crime, available online only, allows students to explore basic rights and freedoms that are inherent to all human beings as well as international crimes against humanity.
- Additional "You Decide" Exercises that apply concepts from the book to contemporary issues.
- Encyclopedia Articles for each chapter.