Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- A Brief Guide to Questionnaire Development--By Robert B. Frary (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University).
- How Polls Are Conducted--By Frank Newport, Lydia Saad, and David Moore.
- Conducting Research Surveys via E-mail and the Web--Includes downloadable pdf files of this text on how to conduct online surveys. Includes lots of tips for increasing the response rates of such polls. By Matthias Schonlau, Ronald D. Fricker, Jr., and Marc N. Elliot (Rand Corporation).
- Collection of Political Speeches--This is a very good place to begin looking for the texts of political speeches (Wake Forest University).
- PoliTxt: A Digital Archive of Political Texts--Contains links to the texts and analysis of party platforms, presidential inaugural addresses, and other political documents. It's a good place to look for references to content analysis. Organized by Kenneth Janda (Northwestern University).