Welcome to the SAGE edge site Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics Using R, by Neil J. Salkind and Leslie A. Shaw. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
SAGE edge for students enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- R syntax and data files are available for download and use with exercises in the book
- video resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and are curated and produced exclusively for this text, featuring:
- Screencast tutorial videos demonstrate setting up the data and running selected problems in R
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;