Welcome to the SAGE edge site Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics: Using Microsoft Excel 2016, by Neil J. Salkind. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
SAGE edge for Students provides a personalized approach to help students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment.
- A complete online action plan allows you to track your progress and enhance your learning experience
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- Meaningful web and video resources facilitate further exploration of topics, and responses to critical thinking questions
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter
- Data files allow you to follow along with the exercises in the book