Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Management Fundamentals, Tenth Edition!
Packed with experiential exercises, self-assessments, and group activities, Management Fundamentals: Concepts, Applications, and Skill Development, Tenth Edition develops essential management skills students can use in their personal and professional lives. Bestselling author Robert N. Lussier uses the most current cases and examples to illustrate management concepts in today’s ever-changing business world. This fully updated new edition provides in-depth coverage of key AACSB topics such as diversity, ethics, technology, and globalization.
New to This Edition:
- New cases
- New and expanded coverage of important topics like generational differences, sexual harassment, AI, cybersecurity, entrepreneurial mindset, managing change, and emotional intelligence
- Fully updated Trends and Issues in Management sections in each chapter
- Hundreds of new examples, statistics, and references so your students are exposed to the latest thinking in management
- Case studies highlight contemporary challenges and opportunities facing managers at well-known organizations such as IKEA, LG, Alibaba, and Buc-ees.
- Trends and Issues in Management sections explore timely topics such as the changing nature of work, managing multiple generations, and virtual teams.
- Self-Assessments help readers gain personal knowledge of management functions in the real world and provide opportunities for readers to learn about their personal management styles and apply chapter concepts.
- Skill Builder exercises develop skills readers can use in their personal and professional lives.
- Ideas on Management chapter-opening cases highlight real companies and people and are revisited throughout the chapter to illustrate and reinforce chapter concepts.
Case studies ask readers to put themselves in the role of a manager to apply chapter concepts and consider issues facing real organizations.
This site features an array of free resources you can access anytime, anywhere.
We gratefully acknowledge Robert N. Lussier for writing an excellent text and creating the materials on this site.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?