1. General Health Data from Nuffield Trust
The Nuffield Trust is an independent source of expertise which commissions and undertakes research, and analyses policy and health trends to help improve health care in the UK. The website is a gold mine of information about the changing face of health over the years in the UK.
2. Health and Social Care Information Centre
Find all sorts of statistics, research and information on health in this giant catalogue of data.
3. Health Psychology as a Career
This is a great resource if you are interested in finding out more about what health psychologists do and how you can become one.
4. Macmillan End of Life and Dying
This website provides help and support for people with a terminal illness or who know someone who is dying or has died.
5. Links to YouTube Videos
- Emotion, stress and health: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KbSRXP0wik
- Treating phantom limb pain with mirror therapy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL_6OMPywnQ
- The biopsychosocial model of health and illness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQbnmi5fTZY
- Personality traits and health outcomes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm3QIEhF_oA