Welcome to the SAGE edge site Fundamentals of Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice, Fourth Edition, by Ronet D. Bachman and Russell K. Schutt. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- A customized online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- Video, audio, and website links which appeals to students with different learning styles
- EXCLUSIVE! access to SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter to encourage students to think critically.