Essential Social Psychology
Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Essential Social Psychology by Richard J. Crisp and Rhiannon N. Turner. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
From aggression to altruism, prejudice to persuasion, Essential Social Psychology 3e introduces you to the discoveries and debates that define social psychology today. It covers both classic and cutting edge research studies and provides plenty of real life examples and illustrations to help you not only develop a good understanding of the subject but also the confidence to apply this knowledge successfully in assignments and exams. An extensive range of learning aids including a glossary, summary sections and memory maps – combined with an array of features on the student section of the companion website – will help reinforce this learning and check retention at specific milestones throughout your study.
New to the third edition:
- A new full-colour design.
- Two brand new chapters on Applied Social Psychology and Social Psychological Methods.
- Coverage of some developing research perspectives including social neuroscience and evolutionary psychology.
- New ‘Back to the Real World’ textboxes which situate academic findings in the context of the world around you.
- An enhanced SAGE Edge™ Companion Website (study.sagepub.com/crispandturner3e) with a suite of features to enhance your learning experience.
Essential Social Psychology 3e is suitable for any student being introduced to Social Psychology for the first time.
Richard J. Crisp is a Professor of Psychology at the Aston Business School
Rhiannon N. Turner is a Professor of Psychology at Queen's University Belfast.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?