1. Finding Personality Scales
This is a fantastic resource for sourcing scales and questionnaires without running into problems of copyright – all scales are offered up for use by researchers copyright-free so that you can use them in your projects.
2. Eysenck Personality Profiler
The Eysenck Personality Profiler is available online and covers the three super-factors of the Three-Factor Model and also the seven primary factors for each of these super-factors. In this way, the researcher can obtain a more nuanced assessment of respondents’ personalities.
3. Your Music Taste and Your Personality
Research at Cambridge University suggests that many people use musical taste both as a means of expressing their identity, and to form and refine our opinions about other people. Find out more about their research here!
4. Links to YouTube Videos
- Trait approaches to personality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JTYvfRA2eU
- The Big Five Personality Traits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWpRKJPCI7M
- Are you a Type A personality?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJATSHxpgFY
- How Personality Traits Predict Health Outcomes – Dr. Sarah Hampson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTIEuxbtpiE
- Personality and Health: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3Xbsso4Z0